Practices worked at
Dr Rohrer graduated with a degree in Natural Sciences from the University of Cambridge before studying Medicine at the University of Oxford and UCL. He trained in Neurology in London and is now an MRC Clinician Scientist and Honorary Consultant Neurologist at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery.
He runs a weekly specialist cognitive disorders clinic where he has a particular interest in young onset and genetic dementias.
He has published over 150 papers in the field of dementia.
- MA (Cantab) 1996 - Natural Sciences - University of Cambridge
- MB BS 2001 - Medicine - University of London
- MRCP 2004 - Royal College of Physicians
- MA (Phil) 2005 - Philosophy - Open University
- PhD 2010 - Neuroscience - University College London
- FRCP 2018 - Royal College of Physicians