Practices worked at
Dr. Jeremy Braybrooke is a Consultant Medical Oncologist based at University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust with his private practive also in Bristol. He trained in Medical Oncology at the Cancer Research UK Medical Oncology unit in Oxford. During this time I completed a PhD and developed an interest in drug development and clinical trials.
Dr. Braybrooke has worked in Bristol since 2003 and developed a large research based clinical practice specialising in breast, testicular and germ cell cancers. He is the lead clinician for oncology at Bristol Haematology and Oncology Centre. He is also enthusiastic about improving patients’ experience of chemotherapy treatments and have helped lead the development of home and community chemotherapy services in Bristol.
Dr. Braybrooke sits on a NICE Technology Appraisal Committee evaluating new medicines. He is actively involved in clinical research and has recently been appointed as a part-time Senior Clinical Research Fellow with the Early Breast Cancer Trialists Collaborative group based at Oxford University. In addition to this, he has co-authored over 30 peer-reviewed publications; endeavouring to provide the highest quality care for all of his patients moving forward.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Clinical Trials
- Breast Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Germ cell cancers
- RCP Royal College of Physicians 2007
- PhD Oxford Brookes University 2001
- BM with Distiniction in Clinical Medicine University of Southampton 1991
- BSc. Psychology University of Southampton 1990
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member of the Association of Cancer Physicians
- Expert Adviser for NICE Centre for Clinical Practice