Practices worked at
Dr Ivona Igerc graduated from the Medical University of Croatia in 2000. Since then she has trained and practiced Dentistry for more than 15 years. Having years of experience she has become a renowned expert within her field, with a particular interest in aesthetics and regenerative medicine. She has developed her skills in aesthetics having worked in China and South Korea, contributing to her extensive experience. Dr Igerc has recently moved to the UK and became a part of the EF MEDI SPA’s team of experts who also provide their knowledge and expertise on cosmetics and aesthetics.
She is determined to keep on top of recent developments within the field of dentistry, through carrying out active research and is looking particularly into anti-ageing therapeutics and regenerative medicine. With this she is looking into the use of adipose derived stem cells. Furthermore, she has published a book ‘Face’ based on procedures for anti-ageing, as well as Aesthetic and Dental techniques. Ivona is an illustrious speaker and organises several conferences to allow leading researchers to share the current developments in their research and also to offer the opportunity to train fellow medical professionals on treatments to combat ageing.
With her impressive developments on anti-ageing treatments, she has established a loyal client base in which her skills can be further utilised. Dr Igerc is also a member of several organisations such as the American Academy of Aesthetic and Anti-ageing Medicine and the Asian College of Aesthetic & Regenerative Medicine. To enhance her curiosity even further she completed a Master’s degree in Periodontal Surgery and Prosthesis.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Cosmetic Injectables
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Facial Aesthetics
- Regenerative Medicine
- Anti-ageing treatments
- Dermal fillers
- Restorative Medicine
- The Medical University of Croatia, School of Dentistry Graduated with MD DDS (Medical Doctor, Doctor of dental surgery) - 1994-2000
- Master course on periodontal surgery and prosthesis, Italy - 2002-2003
- GDC (General Dental Council, UK) Registered Dentist
- Graduate of Medical University of Croatia
- President of American Academy of Facial Aesthetics (AAFE) HK/China
- President of European MI4A
- Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic and Anti-ageing Medicine
- Member of the Korean Stem Cell Association
- Member of SIME – Italian Association for Aesthetic Medicine
- Official Trainer of Jalor Dermal Filler, Gloderm Dermal Filler
- Official Trainer, Speaker and Developer for Biotech Bloomage PR China
- Official trainer and Developer for Bioscience Regenerative Medicine & Stem- Cells