Dr Al-Jehani is a Consultant Haematologist with over 16 years of experience. He is based at Croydon University Hospital, but also undertakes private work with the BMI Shirley Oaks and GenesisCare. He has a specialist interest in haemato-oncology including myeloma; lymphomas and leukaemias.
After completing his training in Medicine in 1989, he started his career in haematology at Hammersmith Hospital. In 1994 he completed his Master’s degree from the University of London and attained his Specialist in Haematology status in 2006. In 2014 he was appointed as a Consultant Haematologist at Croydon University Hospital. He is currently the Clinical lead of haematology department and chair for the chemotherapy working group. Alongside his clinical work he has also has an active role in teaching doctors in training, hold appraiser role and priniciple investigator of AML19, PETrea, MCL bank and Myeloma FiTness clinical trials at Croydon University Hospital.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Complete Blood profile, mutation testing and cancer screen
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Oral, SC and IV chemotherapy and immunotherapy
- Lumbar puncture and intrathecal chemotherapy
- Myeloma Lymphomas
- MB ChB Al-Arab Medical University Libya 1989
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians, London 1994
- DIM RPMS University of London, London 1994
- MSc in Haematology, University of London, London 1995
- FRCPath Royal College of Pathologists, London 2005
- CCT Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Board 2006