Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Dr Graham is a Consultant Gastroenterologist and Endoscopist at UCH in London. Dr Graham completed his training at St Bartholomew's and Royal London Medical school before completing his Gastroenterology training in North East London.
David has a wealth of experience in Gastroenterology and Hepatology and has a special interest in acid-reflux, Barrett's Oesophagus, Oesophageal and Gastric cancer, chronic gastritis and atrophic gastritis, endoscopic imaging and interventional endoscopy.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Cancer Screening
- Acid-reflux (Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease)
- Barrett’s Oesophagus
- Oesophageal and Gastric Cancer
- Chronic Gastritis and Atrophic Gastritis
- Endoscopic Imaging Technologies and Interventional Endoscopy
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome