Practices worked at
Dr David Evans is a consultant in respiratory medicine at Harefield Hospital, where he treats private and NHS patients. He has been a consultant physician since 1999.
Dr Evans completed his MD thesis at the National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College London, then completed clinical training as a senior registrar at Royal Brompton Hospital and St George’s Hospital.
He worked in Portsmouth for two years before moving back to Hertfordshire to take his current posts at Harefield Hospital and West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust. He also holds posts at Hemel Hempstead Hospital, St Albans City Hospital and Watford General Hospital.
He is also an examiner for the Royal College of Physicians.
- Airways disease – asthma and cough
- Smoking-related lung problems
- Occupational lung diseases including asbestos exposure
- Sleep disorders including sleep apnoea
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)