- Paediatric (Pediatric) Rheumatology
- Paediatric (Pediatric) Respiratory Medicine
- Paediatric Allergy, Immunology and Infectious Diseases
New appointment: £250
Follow-up appointment: £200
Practices worked at
Specialist's working hours
Dr Benjamin Jacobs is a consultant Paediatrician in London, UK. He trained in London before taking up a 4-year lecturer post (Honorary Senior Registrar) at the University of Manchester. During this lectureship, Dr Jacobs submitted his MD thesis on the psychology of children's eczema which saw him awarded a three-year fellowship at the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada from 1996-1999. Before returning to the UK he obtained an MSc in Clinical Epidemiology with a thesis on influenza in children (CARIFS).
Dr Jacobs works in London at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, with a specialist interest in the treatment of children and teenagers with bone or musculoskeletal problems, especially those relating to nutrition, bone disease, growing pains and Vitamin D. He is also experienced in the treatment of rare bone diseases such as osteogenesis, rickets and CRMO.
Dr Jacobs has lectured in international conferences about children's health and speaks on behalf of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
Dr Jacobs is flexible and patients are seen within 2 to 3 days, just email or call us.
- Paediatric (Pediatric) Consultation
- Paediatric Blood Tests
- Paediatric Imaging
- Well Baby Check
- Video Consultation
- Assessment for Acquired Head & Skull Deformity
- Health Check (Screening)
- Medical Report
- Vaccination Advice
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Growing Pains
- Back Pain
- Chest Infection
- Gait Abnormalities
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Troublesome Cough
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Neck Pain
- Chest Pain
- In Toeing
- Kawasaki Disease
- Acute Paediatric Disorder
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hayfever)
- Chronic Cough
- Chronic Paediatric Disorder
- Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis (CRMO)
- Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (FOP)
- Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease
- Idiopathic Juvenile Osteoporosis
- Limb Length Discrepancies
- Metabolic Bone Disease
- Plagiocephaly (Flat Head Syndrome)
- Positional Skull Deformity
- Reactive Arthritis
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Weight Gain
- Weight Loss
- MBBS Medicine University of London
- DCH London
- MD Psychology of Childhood Eczema The University of Manchester
- MSc in Clinical Epidemiology with a thesis on influenza in children
"Dr Jacobs is an excellent Paediatrician. I regulary refer patients to him. He assesses every patient thoroughly, treating the patient and their parents with respect. He provides an reliable opinion giving reassurance to me, to the patient and to their family. He is highly recommended."
"DR JAcobs is an excellent paediatrician , well respected by colleagues, nurses , parents and Children!!! highly recommended as a general paediatrician"
"Dr Jacobs is a very experienced and talented consultant paediatrician. He regularly sees a wide range of paediatric patients presenting musculoskeletal problems, metabolic inflammatory conditions and skeletal dysplasia. He is an authority I turn to for input with challenging medical issues in my patients. "
"Dr Jacobs is a very experienced and excellent consultant paediatrician. He routinely sees the full spectrum of paediatric patients presenting with Orthopaedic and musculoskeletal problems. His expert input is instrumental in achieving good outcomes for paediatric patients undergoing complex surgery. "