Practices worked at
Dr Rao has over a decade of experience in Dermatology in the UK as well as overseas. After her initial training in Mumbai, where she gained her expertise in ethnic skin, she went on to study dermatology and dermatosurgery at Imperial College London. She has won many scholarships for dermatology and was awarded the gold medal for her study on dermatoscope on ethnic skin.
Dr Rao became a consultant Dermatologist at Kingston Hospital in March 2014 and helped develop their community clinic at Raynes Park Health centre. She is actively involved in teaching in the local community and has taught dermatology to junior colleagues across the area.
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal Society of Medicine
- St Johns Institute of Dermatology
- European Association of Dermatologists and Venereologists
- European Hair Research Society
Appt and booking was great