Dr Jones has been a consultant in respiratory and general medicine for the last 7 years - she has extensive experience in the management of acute and chronic respiratory and general medical issues.
Dr Jones has developed a successful Difficult asthma service and is part of the Wessex asthma network.
For the last 5 years, Dr Jones has run a bi-weekly TB evaluation clinic, she also has a wide knowledge of NIV and CPAP.
Dr Jones has been an Education and Clinical Supervisor for 6 years and is passionate about the education of undergraduate and graduate students.
- Biochemistry BSc (Hons) - Sheffield University - 1991
- Experimental Pathology and Toxicology Msc - Royal Postgraduate medical school, Hammersmith hospital - 1992
- Medicine MB ChB - Leeds University - 1998
- MRCP - Royal College of Physicians - 2004
- FRCP - Royal College of Physicians - 2015
- European Respiratory Society
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- American University of the Caribbean medical school
- English Speaking Union