Practices worked at
Dr Andrew Deaner is a Consultant Cardiologist at King George Hospital and Barts Heart Centre He also works privately at the BMI London Independent, Spire London East and Spire Hartswood hospitals in Essex. He graduated from University of Leeds in 1987 and completed his speciality training at the London Chest Hospital.
Dr Deaner is a widely experienced doctor whose expertise covers a wide range of heart issues, includes all types of cardiac disease, coronary artery disease (angina and heart attacks), valvular heart disease, palpitations and heart disease in pregnant women. His services include both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as coronary angiography, coronary angioplasty and stents and transthoracic and transoesophageal echocardiography.
Dr Deaner is heavily involved in medical education and is currently the Head of the London School of Medicine and Medical Specialties.
- Coronary intervention (angioplasty and stent implantation)
- Pacemaker implants
- Coronary angiography
- Percutaneous coronary intervention with/without stenting
- Heart disease in pregnancy
- Fractional flow reserve (FFR)
- Interventional cardiology
- Reporting of echocardiography
- Trans-oesophageal echocardiography
- Transthoracic echocardiography