Practices worked at
Mr Chung graduated from the Medical School in the University of Leeds in 1996. He is a Consultant Ophthalmologist. He had undertaken both the basic and advanced surgical training in ophthalmology in the Yorkshire region.
He then developed my sub-specialty interests in Cornea and Oculoplastic (Eyelid) surgery by undertaking a super specialised fellowship programme at the Manchester Royal Eye Hospital & Leeds General Infirmary. He is particularly well qualified, having performed in excess of 13,000 ophthalmic operations (including over 5,000 small-incision sutureless cataract/lens surgery and 4,000 eyelid surgery).
- MB ChB 1996 University of Leeds
- Royal College of Ophthalmologist (2000)
- UK and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive surgery
- The North of England Ophthalmological Society
- Medical contact lens and ocular surface association
- British Standard Institute for the Royal College of Ophthalmological Society
- Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh 1999)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- National Ocular Tissue Advice Group