Mr Jain is an award winning consultant ENT surgeon in London/Essex area, with more than 25 years of clinical experience and is on the specialist register for Otolaryngology. He has completed Paediatrics ENT Fellowship for a year from Evelina's Children's hospital, (St Thomas hospital, London) and has developed a high level of expertise in comprehensive management of paediatric ENT issues. He is also trained to perform newer and less invasive techniques for Coblation tonsilotomy which has a much quicker recovery rate with lesser risk of bleeding.
Mr Jain has also received higher surgical training at University College Hospital, London for a year in Head and Neck and Thyroid Surgery. Mr Jain's clinical training includes training in all aspects of ENT surgery, in adults and children, with a main focus in Head and Neck and Thyroid surgery.
Mr Jain has completed two higher research degrees with Theses, a managerial degree with merit award and have won two awards. He has a keen interest in teacing and his teaching credentials are as under.
• Examiner of the DOHNS examination, Intercollegiate Specialty board, Royal College of Surgeons in England, London, UK.
• Examiner of the European board examination - Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery.
• Organiser – Paediatrics Emergency skills course, King George’s hospital, Goodmayes 27th January 2018.
• Faculty – 14th London Head & Neck dissection course, St George’s hospital, Tooting, London 16th – 18th March 2019.
• Faculty – FRCS (ORL-HNS) course, University Hospital Lewisham, London 29th March 2019.
• Faculty – Imperial CESR workshop, St Mary’s Hospital, London, 4th February 2017.
• Faculty – St Thomas MRCS revision course (OSCE), London, 09th September 2015.
• Faculty – Emergency airway study day, Whippscross hospital, London 21st June 2013.
• Faculty – ENT ST3 interview course, St Mary’s hospital, 16th February 2013.
• Faculty - Queen's airways management course, Queen's hospital, Romford, 29th January 2020.