Mr Jain is an award winning consultant ENT surgeon in London/Essex area, with more than 25 years of clinical experience and is on the specialist register for Otolaryngology. He has completed Paediatrics ENT Fellowship for a year from Evelina's Children's hospital, (St Thomas hospital, London) and has developed a high level of expertise in comprehensive management of paediatric ENT issues. He is also trained to perform newer and less invasive techniques for Coblation tonsilotomy which has a much quicker recovery rate with lesser risk of bleeding. Give your child the benefit of highest level of expertise with Paediatric ENT Fellowship experience.
Mr Jain has also received higher surgical training at University College Hospital, London for a year in Head and Neck and Thyroid Surgery. Mr Jain's clinical training includes training in all aspects of ENT surgery, in adults and children, with a main focus in Head and Neck and Thyroid surgery.
Mr Jain has completed two higher research degrees with Theses, a managerial degree with merit award and have won two awards. He has a keen interest in teacing and his teaching credentials are as under.
• Examiner of the DOHNS examination, Intercollegiate Specialty board, Royal College of Surgeons in England, London, UK.
• Examiner of the European board examination - Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery.
• Organiser – Paediatrics Emergency skills course, King George’s hospital, Goodmayes 27th January 2018.
• Faculty – 14th London Head & Neck dissection course, St George’s hospital, Tooting, London 16th – 18th March 2019.
• Faculty – FRCS (ORL-HNS) course, University Hospital Lewisham, London 29th March 2019.
• Faculty – Imperial CESR workshop, St Mary’s Hospital, London, 4th February 2017.
• Faculty – St Thomas MRCS revision course (OSCE), London, 09th September 2015.
• Faculty – Emergency airway study day, Whippscross hospital, London 21st June 2013.
• Faculty – ENT ST3 interview course, St Mary’s hospital, 16th February 2013.
• Faculty - Queen's airways management course, Queen's hospital, Romford, 29th January 2020.
TVONE "Hello Doctor" - Mr Jain discussing common ENT problems on live TV