Dr Koray Feran is a dental surgeon specialising in Periodontology and Restorative Dentistry. He is currently Clinical Director for the London Centre for Implant and Aesthetic Dentistry (LCIAD).
Dr Feran originally qualified from Guy’s Dental Hospital in 1989, earning his BDS but also winning the Final Year Prize for overall excellence and the S.J. Kaye Prize in Oral Medicine and Pathology. He immediately began work as a House Surgeon at Guy’s, completing placements in Prosthetic Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr Feran then moved into general practice in the North of London.
Following his foundation training Dr Feran went on to undertake postgraduate training. In 1993 he completed an MSc in Periodontology and passed examinations to gain a Restorative Dentistry Fellowship in Dental Surgery.
Dr Feran has since practiced in several prestigious practices in Knightsbridge and South Kensington areas, specialising in complex multi-disciplinary cases. In 2005 he founded The London Centre for Implant and Aesthetic Dentistry (LCIAD Ltd), expanding in 2010 to incorporate a diverse clinical team able to provide management to patients with a wide variety of complex dental problems.
As well as his clinical involvement at LCIAD, specialising in restorative dental care, Dr Feran lectures nationally and internationally on clinical dentistry, training surgeons and their teams and on financial aspects of private practice.
- Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Member of te International College of Dentists
- Full member and past President British Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry
- Active Member European Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry
- Member of the Scandinavian Academy for Aesthetic Dentistry
- Member and past London Committee member of Association of Dental Implantology UK
- Member of the European Association for Osseointegration EAO
- Member of the British Society for Restorative Dentistry BSRD
- Editorial Team of The Dentist and Dental Update
- Editorial team of Implant Dentistry