24 Elgin Court, 164 Elgin Ave, Maida Vale,, London, United Kingdom, W9 2NU
Primary Care Doctor
High Blood Pressure
Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
Low blood pressure
Variable blood pressure
Treatments and Fees
Home Visit £29 - £99
- Visit fee is £59 (zones 1-4), £69 (zones 5-6) or £79 - £99 (zones 7- 9).
- VisitHealth comes to you on the day your visit is booked. A VH medic has all the required equipment to provide medical care to you and your family at your home, work or any place of your choice.
Pregnancy Blood Test
Pregnancy Blood Test from £58
- The serum in pregnant individuals contains mainly intact hCG. Measurement of the hCG concentration permits the diagnosis of pregnancy as early as 1 week after conception.
Sexual Health Test
Sexual Health Test from £100
ECG Holter 24-Hour
ECG Holter 24-Hour from £120
- 24-hour Holter ECG monitoring is a continuous test to record your heart’s rate and rhythm for 24 hours. You wear the Holter monitor for 12 to 48 hours as you go about your normal daily routine. This device has electrodes and electrical leads exactly like a regular ECG, but it has fewer leads. It can pick up not only your heart’s rate and rhythm but also when you feel chest pains or exhibit symptoms of an irregular heartbeat, or arrhythmia.
Wound care from £35
- Wound care recommended by your doctor depends on your age, health and nature of your wound. VisitHealth will provide you with medical care required in the convenience of your home.
- Learn more about this service here: https://visithealth.co.uk/private-medical-care-wound-care/
Suture removal from £35
- Suture removal is usually a quick and pain-free procedure, and there is no need for anaesthetic. A VH Visit also includes wound examination and microscopic photography (if necessary).
- Learn more about this service here: https://visithealth.co.uk/private-medical-care-suture-removal/
IV Infusions from £150
- Learn more about this service here: https://visithealth.co.uk/private-nursing-care-infusions/
- infusion is used to administer medication through a needle or catheter. It has traditionally been used only in hospitals, but now infusion therapy can be administered in your home by specially trained nurses from VisitHealth. Learn more about this service here: https://visithealth.co.uk/private-nursing-care-infusions/
Electrocardiogram (ECG) from £35
- It's a common test used to detect heart problems and monitor the heart's status in many situations. Electrocardiograms are often done in a doctor's office, a clinic or a hospital room. Now, VisitHealth can perform an ECG at your home with the same accuracy.
- Learn more about this service here: https://visithealth.co.uk/services/functional-diagnostics/ecg-in-london/
Injections from £30
- You don’t need to go to a hospital for injections. You can simply book a visit with VisitHealth! A VH medic will come to you wherever you are, at the most convenient time for you, to give intramuscular or intravenous injections.
- Learn more about this service here: https://visithealth.co.uk/private-nursing-care-injections/
Lipid panel (blood test)
Lipid panel (blood test) from £42
- A lipid panel measures the level of specific lipids in blood to help assess your risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD). It includes the determination of total cholesterol (CHOL), high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL), and triglycerides (TRIG).
- Learn more about this test here: https://visithealth.co.uk/cholesterol-screening-lipid-panel-test/