The Harley Street Eye Clinic
Welcome to The Harley Street Eye Clinic
Harley Street eye clinic can help with all eye problem at the highest of standards. They believe in providing a service that is tailored to the patient's specific needs. The Harley Street Eye Clinic believe in pioneering new procedures and offering state of the art treatments.
Treatments and Fees
- Patient may still need wear glasses for reading after this procedure. This lens performs at a specific focus at the distance chosen by the patient. The lens features aspheric technology that reduces glare. At our clinic, we have monofocal lenses that have a ultraviolet filter, this protects the retina and macula from harmful rays of light.
- There are variations of this technology but at our clinic we select our lenses according to the latest research, including patient satisfaction studies. The options are: The Carl Zeiss tri-focal lens. This has been shown to work well for distant, near vision and intermediate vision. Providing a range of focus for daily activities. TECNIS® symfony lens. This is the latest form of multifocal lenses with multiple focal points.
- This procedure is suited for elderly patients and for patients who have injury/scarring or who are taking medication that affect the eyes. This procedure has been shown to dramatically reduce the risk of complications after surgery compared to other, more invasive methods.
- We are proud to be one of the few clinics in the UK to offer this groundbreaking procedure for cataract surgery. There is no need for blades to remove the cataract, no sutures to stitch the eye up and no need for needles to inject anaesthetic, it is the greatest advance in cataract eye surgery in over 20 years.
- We use the most advanced Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) retinal scanner. We use this to diagnose diabetic retinopathy and to determine the exact stage of disease and prognosis. We then design a treatment plan tailored to you needs. We also offer vitrectomy surgery early on.
Staff were attentive and welcoming. Easily accessible location. Comfortable and spacious surroundings.
Welcoming, family - run practice, and that came across in terms of the warmth of everybody we came across and the beautifully decorated rooms. There was a real personal touch, which was lovely, and made us feel welcome and at ease.
Helpful staff. Seemless from booking appointment to seeing Doctor El-Amir.
Would recommend, nice people!!!
Clean, beautiful building. Staff extremely helpful and attentive.
Clean, organised and well managed. Rosa extremely helpful. Lovely building.
Helpful and friendly team
Great team of people. Simple process and always happy to talk on the phone.
Friendly and helpful