About Storm's Edge Therapy
At Storm's Edge Therapy, we offer Therapy and Coaching for a wide range of emotional and psychological struggles.
You don’t need to have a disorder to benefit from support. Therapy and/or coaching can help with daily struggles, not coping, relationship issues, feeling out of control as well as with defined disorders.
- Anxiety: Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Panic Attacks, Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Depression: feeling sad or empty, Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Bipolar Disorder, Postnatal Depression, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), suicidal thoughts
- Relationship Issues: affairs and betrayals, separation and divorce, sex problems, Attachment Disorder
- Stress: Personal and/or work-related, including redundancy, bulling
- Addictions: alcoholism, drug abuse, gambling, internet addiction, sex addiction
- Family Issues: Attachment Disorder
- Trauma and Abuse: trauma recovery, emotional and/or sexual abuse, domestic violence
- Low self-esteem and/or low self-confidence
- Eating Disorders: Binge-Eating, Anorexia, Bulimia, Comfort Eating, Health Obsession
- Personality Disorders: Borderline/Emotionally Unstable, Antisocial, Narcissistic, Dependent, Avoidant, Obsessive-Compulsive, Schizotypal, Histrionic, Schizoid, Paranoid