Optegra Eye Hospital Yorkshire
Welcome to Optegra Eye Hospital Yorkshire
Optegra is a true pioneer in eye health care. Our Ophthalmic consultants and surgeons are the best in the industry. Every Optegra consultant is NHS trained and a Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists (RCO). Recommended by GPs and Ophthalmologists, we have treated over a million eyes.
Inside our dedicated eye hospitals, our recognised experts perform the full spectrum of ophthalmic procedures using the latest techniques and technologies, under one roof. Cataract removal, laser eye surgery, lens replacement (Clarivu), medical eye treatments and innovations all performed to the highest clinical standards.
Our singular focus on eye health care and consultant-led approach mean we deliver the right treatment for every patient.
Unlike other providers, we work closely with our surgeons to ensure that all our patients are pre-assessed at their initial consultation and followed-up by the same surgeon who performs their surgery.
Our reviews say as much - we are the UKs most trusted eye hospital group as rated by patients. We are committed to ensuring this is maintained by putting our patients at the heart of everything we do.
Treatments and Fees
- A range of treatment types – LASIK and LASEK laser eye surgery options available and wavefront optimised as standard
- Expert medical team – the same Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon and their medical team are with you throughout your journey
- Personalised care – we provide a personalised treatment plan to suit your lifestyle and visual needs
- A range of detailed diagnostic eye tests will take place with our specially trained clinical teams for your consultant to use to determine if you are suitable
- Comprehensive aftercare programme tailored to you with any required take home medication and a dedicated out-of-hours helpline number to call
- Complimentary initial consultation
- £1795 per eye
- All diagnostic eye assessment by a lens replacement surgery expert
- An advanced technology artificial intraocular lens (IOL) specially selected to suit you by your Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- The procedure and post-operative care undertaken in an Optegra eye hospital
- All aftercare related to the procedure, including any further top up laser surgery required to achieve your required visual goals
- £3495 per eye
- A designated consultant
- Personalised treatment
- The latest advanced technology
- Diagnostic eye tests
- Comprehensive aftercare
Had lens replacement at their Apperley Bridge Hospital Bradford. I could not be more happy with the outcome or the care I recieved here. From start to finish very professional and instilled confidence throughout. Would highly recommend.