Optegra Eye Hospital London
Welcome to Optegra Eye Hospital London
Optegra Eye Hospital London is the UK's top provider of private eye hospital services. Our central London location offers comprehensive eye surgery and other eye health services. Located on Queen Anne Street in Marylebone, an area known for quality medical services, Optegra Eye Hospital London has invested over £13 million in our facilities and equipment, to ensure only the highest quality care and positive outcomes for our patients. We feature highly-trained specialists and treatments focused exclusively on conditions of the eye, with treatment options that use the latest technology and equipment.
All of the surgeons at Optegra Eye Hospital London are NHS-trained, highly-skilled fellows of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists (RCO) or similar organisations. Between our surgeons, patient care liaisons, and other consultants, we have over 70 experts on staff. In terms of private eye hospitals in London, there is no one with more expertise than Optegra.
Our private hospital treatment categories are expansive and cover most any problem of the eye that can develop. In London, we offer a range of treatment options including laser eye surgery via LASEK, LASIK, and ReLEx SMILE procedures, lens replacement surgery via our Clarivu procedure, cataract surgery, glaucoma treatments, corneal grafts, treatments for AMD, vitrectomy, and eyelid surgery.
Treatments and Fees
- All diagnostic eye assessment by a lens replacement surgery expert
- An advanced technology artificial intraocular lens (IOL) specially selected to suit you by your Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- The procedure and post-operative care undertaken in an Optegra eye hospital
- All aftercare related to the procedure, including any further top up laser surgery required to achieve your required visual goals
- A range of treatment types – LASIK and LASEK laser eye surgery options available and wavefront optimised as standard
- Expert medical team – the same Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon and their medical team are with you throughout your journey
- Personalised care – we provide a personalised treatment plan to suit your lifestyle and visual needs
- A range of detailed diagnostic eye tests will take place with our specially trained clinical teams for your consultant to use to determine if you are suitable
- Comprehensive aftercare programme tailored to you with any required take home medication and a dedicated out-of-hours helpline number to call
- Complimentary Consultation
- £1795 per eye
- A designated consultant
- Personalised treatment
- The latest advanced technology
- Diagnostic eye tests
- Comprehensive aftercare