Welcome to Centennial Medical Care
Centennial Medical Care has united some of the most reputable and experienced consultants from London. They understand that some diagnoses are complicated and may require the opinion of more than one consultant. CMC offers a multi-disciplinary team approach to ensure the best possible diagnosis and treatment plan.
CMC has some of the most established GP's on board and allows you to access them privately, as well as offering home visits until 10 PM. They give you the unique opportunity to access a paediatric consultant without the usual referral from a GP. Their world class paediatricians provide a frontline primary care service on a self-pay basis, similar to the successful United States model. Our doctors will work side by side in joint clinics, giving you access to the most comprehensive care available. Working in these teams ensures the best possible diagnosis and treatment plan.
Some of our Specialised Services that we offer:
Mole Mapping is a painless, non-invasive procedure that acts as a surveillance programme, cataloguing and tracking your moles over time. This makes it possible to identify any changes in pre-existing or new moles which could potentially lead to skin cancer.
Weight Loss Management Plan
This is a unique programme designed by Centennial Medical Care for rapid and significant weight loss. This is a service that is lacking in the NHS Service and has been designed to offer patients a supported option to lose significant weight quickly.
Private Maternity at Centennial Medical Care
Centennial Medical Care is the first private medical facility outside of Central London to offer private antenatal care. Following recent changes within CQC it was highlighted that it was no longer possible for patients to be seen in an outpatient capacity unless the facility was registered with the regulated activities; ante natal and midwifery care.
Treatments and Fees
- Abdomen £329
- Abdomen & Pelvis £409
- Abdomen, Pelvis and trans vag/ transrectal £482
- Aorta £309
- Breast - Both £340
- Hip £309
- Limb or Joint £309
- Liver £309
- Free Consultation
- Full visual check of all skin lesions
- Expert advice on skin care and sun awareness
- Dermoscopic imaging of lesions that require further assessment
- Written follow-up report and re-check in 3-12 months
- Prompt referral to a dermatologist or surgeon if necessary
- Free consultation
- Free consultation
- 6 month programme with GPs
- Meetings every two weeks
- Full MDT approach backed by GPs, Psychologists and Dietitians
- £195 deposit on initial consultation plus payment in three instalments
- Treatment for patients with BMI >28
- New medical treatments only available privately
- Costs for any additional medications