108 Harley Street
Welcome to 108 Harley Street
Established in 1991, 108 Harley Street is a multi-disciplinary centre of excellence providing the highest
standards of care in a friendly and reassuring environment.
108 Harley Street is a division of 108 Medical Ltd which is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Click here to read Our Statement Of Purpose
Treatments and Fees
- NOTE: A clinical referral is required for all ultrasounds. If you do not have a letter, a radiologist can undertake a consultation to determine the appropriateness of the investigation for a fee of £150
- Bilateral Breast Ultrasound for £206
- Uni-lateral Breast Ultrasound for £177
- Bilateral Breast and Axilla Ultrasound for £245
- Uni-lateral Breast and Axilla Ultrasound for £203
- Bilateral Axillary Ultrasound for £206
- Uni-lateral Axilla Ultrasound for £130
- Liver Ultrasound for £198
- Abdominal Ultrasound for £287
- Pelvic Ultrasound for £245
- Abdominal and Pelvic Ultrasound for £380
- Back Ultrasound for £245
- Neck ultrasound for £198
- Thyroid U/S for £198
- Scrotal Ultrasound (Both testes) for £245
- Groin Ultrasound for £287
- Testes & Groin U/S for £287
- Trans-Vaginal Ultrasound for £287
- Ultrasound other sites for £245
- Images reviewed and report created by a Consultant Radiologist
- Consultation with a dermatologist
- Smear test
- Transvaginal ultrasound
- Consultation and Review with Mr McIndoe
- A full report of the review will be available within 48 hours
- NOTE: A clinical referral is required for all X-rays. If you do not have a letter, a radiologist can undertake a consultation to determine the appropriateness of the investigation for a fee of £150.
- An X-ray image produced of one part of the body.
- Images reviewed and report created by a Consultant Radiologist.
Great experience at 108 Harley Street!
Amazing friendly team
108 Harley Street is a luxury facility that always welcomes you with friendly staff and clean, bright facilities. You always feel in safe hands attending there.
The clinic was clean and tidy, wait time was not long.
The staff were very welcoming and friendly. They kept in touch with me ahead of my next appointment.
Very happy with the service.
The clinic is in a great location. Staff were friendly and helpful.
I was really happy with the appointment with dr Karoshi here.
Very good service
A very professional location. I waited only 5 minutes until I was seen.
Nice people and environment.
Very helpful and polite staff
Very helpful nurses and staff
All the nursing, secretarial and reception staff were very helpful.
Welcoming, friendly and professional.
Great experience all round
A wonderful service from Mr. Marsh and team who were so kind, reassuring, efficient and able to make a diagnosis very quickly. I cannot recommend them highly enough (and I’m a doctor).
Dr Karoshi and his team were a pleasure to visit, I will be attending as often as needed in order to ensure my overall health.
I saw Dr Karoshi at this clinic. I was able to book an appointment very easily and quickly - no waiting around.
Very welcoming staff, excellent consultants. Dr McWilliams was so friendly and efficient.
Great service everyone is extremely friendly and helpful- highly recommend
Thank you for everything
Very helpful staff
Helpful staff, great service
Very comfortable waiting room, staffs are friendly, it is a very enjoyable and relaxing experience
Very pleasant staff. Professional and caring nurses and consultant.
Very happy with the service. Polite staff and consultant.
Most.y an excellent service
Professional and polite staff
Very Professional approach from Miss Walters
Everyone was pleasant and professional service every time
Dr was brilliant and very professional
Everyone lovely thank you
Dr Ralph rogers is charming and very approachable. I have been extremely happy with the treatment I have received and would not hesitate to recommend both dr rogers and his treatment to everyone.