108 Harley Street
Welcome to 108 Harley Street
Established in 1991, 108 Harley Street is a multi-disciplinary centre of excellence providing the highest
standards of care in a friendly and reassuring environment.
108 Harley Street is a division of 108 Medical Ltd which is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Click here to read Our Statement Of Purpose
Treatments and Fees
- NOTE: A clinical referral is required for all ultrasounds. If you do not have a letter, a radiologist can undertake a consultation to determine the appropriateness of the investigation for a fee of £150
- Bilateral Breast Ultrasound for £206
- Uni-lateral Breast Ultrasound for £177
- Bilateral Breast and Axilla Ultrasound for £245
- Uni-lateral Breast and Axilla Ultrasound for £203
- Bilateral Axillary Ultrasound for £206
- Uni-lateral Axilla Ultrasound for £130
- Liver Ultrasound for £198
- Abdominal Ultrasound for £287
- Pelvic Ultrasound for £245
- Abdominal and Pelvic Ultrasound for £380
- Back Ultrasound for £245
- Neck ultrasound for £198
- Thyroid U/S for £198
- Scrotal Ultrasound (Both testes) for £245
- Groin Ultrasound for £287
- Testes & Groin U/S for £287
- Trans-Vaginal Ultrasound for £287
- Ultrasound other sites for £245
- Images reviewed and report created by a Consultant Radiologist
- Consultation with a dermatologist
- Smear test
- Transvaginal ultrasound
- Consultation and Review with Mr McIndoe
- A full report of the review will be available within 48 hours
- NOTE: A clinical referral is required for all X-rays. If you do not have a letter, a radiologist can undertake a consultation to determine the appropriateness of the investigation for a fee of £150.
- An X-ray image produced of one part of the body.
- Images reviewed and report created by a Consultant Radiologist.
Amazing friendly team
108 Harley Street is a luxury facility that always welcomes you with friendly staff and clean, bright facilities. You always feel in safe hands attending there.
The clinic was clean and tidy, wait time was not long.
The staff were very welcoming and friendly. They kept in touch with me ahead of my next appointment.