What is a psychologist?
We live in an age of self-diagnosis; after all, the first step of acknowledging a problem is identifying what it is. If you live in London and believe you or someone you know is suffering from a psychological disorder, then a psychologist is the best person to speak to. Struggling to know where to start? Doctify can help you find a psychologist in London. It doesn’t matter what the problem is, if it’s a psychological issue, then the top psychologists in London will be able to give the answer. From bipolar disorder all the way to post-traumatic stress. These will be all well within the expertise of the best psychologists in London.
When to see a psychologist?
Having a psychological problem, however minor, can impose huge restrictions on the sufferer’s way and quality of life. Psychologists in London will be able to give an official diagnosis, plus an educated treatment program to help get the sufferer’s life back on track. Whether this means weekly counselling sessions, psychotherapy or medication – the best psychologists in London are experts in their field who can give very considered advice. Don’t suffer in silence or from a self-diagnosis. Let Doctify find the best help from the top psychologists in London.
What conditions does a psychologist treat?
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Low Self-Esteem
- Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Panic Disorder
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Sleep Disorders
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- Trauma/Complex Trauma
- Relationship Issues
- Autism Assessment
- Amnesic Syndrome
- Transient Epileptic Amnesia
- Gambling Addiction
- Neuro-Developmental Conditions
- Learning Disability
What procedures can you find at a psychology clinic?
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Eating Disorders
- Schema Therapy
- Peri/Post Natal Counselling
- Co-Ordinated Multi-Disciplinary Care
- Disability Rehabilitation
- Community Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Family Therapy
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Group Therapy
- Family And Couples Therapy
- Mindfulness Focused Techniques
- Performance Enhancement Addiction
- Video Consultation