Best Urologists in London, UK
Showing 91 - 91 of 91 results
What is a Urologist?
A Urologist specialises in the field of surgery interested in both male and female urological organs. They investigate and treat disorders of kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, testes, epididymis, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Search and book the best urologist in London with Doctify.
When to see a Urologist?
You may need to consult a Urologist if your GP recommends that you do so, but also if you suffer from men’s health issues such as erectile dysfunction, prostate problems or if you need screening and/or treatment for kidney or bladder cancer.
What conditions does a Urologist treat?
What procedures can you find at a Urology clinic?
- Vasectomy (Male Sterilization)
- Prostate Cancer
- Female And Reconstructive Urology
- Green Light Laser Prostatectomy
- Rigid & Flexible Ureterorenoscopy And Laser Fragmentation Of Stones
- Bladder Instillation
- Holmium Laser Enucleation Of The Prostate (HoLEP)
- Micro-Surgical Sperm Retrieval (MESA)
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Inflatable Penile Prosthesis
- Prostatectomy (TURP)
- Transurethral Resection Of A Bladder Tumour (TURBT)
- Robotic Pyeloplasty
- Robotic Cystectomy
- Nerve Sparing Prostatectomy
- Prostate Biopsy
- Blue Light Cystoscopy
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
- Transrectal Ultrasound (TRUS)
- Orchiopexy For Undescended Testicle (UDT)
- Video Consultation