Mr Christopher Heaton is a Consultant Dermatologist practising at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.
I have private practice in Southampton, Portsmouth and Chichester. I specialise in Skin cancer assessment and surgery, along with inflammatory diseases of the skin such as eczema, psoriasis and acne. I also treat diseases of the hair, scalp and nails. I work in Portsmouth University NHS Trust Dermatology. One of the busiest and best departments in the Country.
I have private practice in the Spire Southampton Hospital, Spire Portsmouth Hospital (please contact email@example.com telephone 02380083933)
For Chichester Nuffield Hospital (contact firstname.lastname@example.org telephone 01243753001)
Any personal questions please contact me directly at email@example.com
Please contact me via my secretaries at the Nuffield Hospital Chichester or the Spire Hospitals Portsmouth or Southampton to arrange a soon review. I look forward to helping all patients with skin cancer and skin, hair or nail disease.
He has specialist training and interests in all aspects of clinical dermatology, skin cancer, including general dermatology, such as psoriasis, acne, eczema, vitiligo, itchy skin, rosacea, hair disorders and allergy, in skin lesions such as moles, skin tags or cysts, in skin cancer treatment (melanoma and non-melanoma), in sun damage and associated treatments, and in photodynamic therapy.
Mr Heaton has carried out thousands of operations on all areas of the skin in the treatment of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer. He does twice-weekly surgical lists as part of his NHS position, performing over twenty procedures every week.
He graduated in medicine from the University of Edinburgh in 2005 having studied preclinical medicine at the University of St Andrews, and began his training in dermatology in 2007 at Portsmouth Hospitals Trust dermatology department. He finished his training on the Wessex rotation, in 2016.
He is a member of the Royal College of Physicians London, of the British Association of Dermatologists, the British Society for Medical Dermatology, and the British Society for Surgical Dermatology.
Mr Heaton is married to a local GP and has a young family, with whom he enjoys outdoor pursuits and spending time walking and surfing on the North Cornwall coastDiseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- I specialise in Skin cancer assessment and surgery, inflammatory diseases of the skin such as eczema, psoriasis and acne these are my areas of expertise along with diseases of the hair, scalp and nails.
- I work in Portsmouth University NHS Trust Dermatology. One of the busiest and best departments in the Country.
- I have private practice in Southampton Spire Hospital, Portsmouth Spire Hospital (contact firstname.lastname@example.org 02380083933)
- Chichester Nuffield Hospital (contact email@example.com 01243753001)
- Any questions contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact me via my secretaries at the Nuffield Hospital Chichester or the Spire Hospitals Portsmouth or Southampton to arrange a soon review. I look forward to helping all patients with skin cancer, skin, hair or nail disease.
- Excision of skin lesion
- Excision of Cyst
- Mole assessment
- Itching Assessment
- Photodynamic therapy
- Surgery for Melanoma and Non-melanoma
- Skin Cancer Treatment and Surgery
- Treatment of Acne
- Treatment of General Dermatology Skin Disorders
- Mole Mapping
- Practices in Southampton, Portsmouth and Chichester. Spire and Nuffield
- · General Dermatology and Skin Cancer Surgery and Management.
- · Skin Cancer Treatments, Mole Mapping, Melanoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Bowens Disease
- · Skin Lesions, Moles, Cysts, Cysts, Warts, Skin Tags, Blemishes
- · Eczema and Psoriasis
- · Acne/Roaccutane/Blackheads
- · Itchy Skin, Dermatitis, Allergy
- · Rosacea
- ·Hair Disorders/Hair Loss/Alopecia
- · Urticaria
- · Infections
- · Vitiligo
- · Fungal Nail