Highly qualified and experienced dermatology specialist.
Specialises in the diagnosis and management of skin, hair and nail diseases and skin cancers.
Special interest in the management of nail disorders and melasma.
Dedicated to providing safe and high quality individualised care in a professional and holistic manner.
Consults patients of all age groups including children.
Offers face to face and remote (video/telephone) consultations.
Publications in reputed dermatology journals.
Please request an appointment via Doctify or by calling Westland Medical Centre 01708 205149. Alternatively email at firstname.lastname@example.org
QuickDermAdvice - Do not stress yourself browsing internet for medical answers. QuickDermAdvice offers instant dermatology specialist advice within 24 hours. Please visit http://londondermatologyspecialist.com for more information
QuickDermAdvice Fee: £35
E-Dermatology - Quick and convenientt way to consult Dr. Mirza at a reduced cost from anywhere and anytime. Fill a questionnaire, attach photos, get your case/condition reviewed and diagnosis/management plan/prescription sent to you within 5 days. Please visit http://londondermatologyspecialist.com for more information
E-Dermatology Fee: £100Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Skin lesion and Mole check
- Skin cancer screening
- Cryotherapy for age spots, warts, skin tags, solar keratosis
- Skin surgery for removal of moles, cysts, lipomas, skin tags, warts
- Intralesional steroid injection for Alopecia Areata, Keloid scars and other inflammatory dermatosis
- Botox Injection for Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Hydroquinone and Pigmonorm for Melasma
- Hair Loss Treatment for scarring and non-scarring alopecia
- Isotretinoin (Roaccutane) for Acne, Folliculitis and Rosacea
- ·Treatment of Melasma
- Nail Disorders
- Hair Loss Treatments
- Difficult Eczema
- Isotretinoin for Acne
- E-Dermatology and QuickDermAdvice - http://londondermatologyspecialist.com
- QuickDermAdvice - Get instant (within 24 hours) professional advice about your skin condition and concerns from the convenience of your home. Please visit http://londondermatologyspecialist.com for more information.
- E-Dermatology - Quick and convenientt way to consult Dr. Mirza at a reduced cost from anywhere and anytime. Fill a questionnaire, attach photos, get your case/condition reviewed and diagnosis/management plan/prescription sent to you within 5 days. Please visit http://londondermatologyspecialist.com for more information.
Experience in the Management of following conditions:
- Eczema/Dermatitis (Atopic, Irritant Contact, Allergic, Gravitational, Discoid, Asteatotic, Seborrheic)
- Folliculitis (Pseudofolliculitis, Folliculitis Barbae, Folliculitis Decalvans, Acne Keloidis Nuchae)
- Urticaria and Angioedema
- Skin Rashes
- Pruritis (itching) with or without a rash
- Skin infections
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Hirsutism (excessive hair)
- Genital Dermatology (Lichen Planus, Lichen Sclerosis, Genital, Eczema, Psoriasis)
- Scalp Disorders (Seborrheic Dermatitis, Folliculitis Decalvans, Acne Folliculitis Nuchae)
- Hair Loss (Pattern Hair Loss, Telogen Effluvium, Traction Alopecia, Alopecia Areata, Lichen Planopilaris, Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia, Central Centrifugal Cicatrical Alopecia, Fungal and Bacterial Infection)
- Blistering Disorders like Bullous Pemphigoid and Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Nail Disorders
- Skin Allergy
- Paediatric Dermatology
- Aged and Sun Damaged Skin (Actinic Keratosis, Solar Elastosis)
- Atypical Moles (Dysplastic Naevi)
- Bowen’s Disease
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Isotretinoin (Roaccutane) for Acne, Rosacea, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Oily Skin
- Systemic Treatments for Eczema/Psoriasis (Methotrexate, Acitretin, Ciclosporin, Azathioprine)
- Pigmanorm. Hydroquinone and Tranexamic Acid for the treatment of Melasma
- Spironolactone for Hirsutism and Female Pattern Hair Loss
- Finasteride and Dutasteride for Male and Female Pattern Hair Loss
- Hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of certain scarring hair loss conditions
- Botox Injection for the treatment of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
- Medical (tablets) treatment of hyperhidrosis
- Intralesional steroid injections for keloids, alopecia areata and other inflammatory dermatosis
- Efudix for treatment of Actinic Keratosis and Bowens Disease
- Aldara for treatment of superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma and Bowens Disease
- Treatment of viral warts and molluscum contagiosum