Now offering video consultations 30 March 2020
- If you would like a video consultation, choose an available slot or call us
- We will need to speak to you before confirming your appointment
- Video consultations are suitable for skin rashes such as acne, rosace, skin infections, hives.
- Video consultation is not suitable for skin growths, changing moles or bleeding skin lesions
- Once we have confirmed a video consultation is suitable, you will be asked to make a prepayment to reserve your appointment
- Video consultations are at the reduced fee of £175
- If you are using health insurance, you will require your membership number and preauthorisation. Ensure you have checked your insurer covers you for video consultations
Consultations with Dr Rajpar are available at Belgravia Dermatology. Please see the link below for more information:
*****Kindly note that bookings are not final until Dr Rajpar's office has contacted you to verify your requirements and to ensure the time slot you have selected is still available. A £50 deposit is required to secure a booking. This DOES NOT apply if you book through the Vitality Finder ****
Dr Rajpar is a Consultant Dermatologist who provides a high calibre and un-rushed service focussing on the individual needs of his patients.
He is able to assist with skin rashes, acne, worrying moles, male genital concerns, hair loss and suspected skin cancers. He also has expertise in carrying out surgical procedures of the skin including removal of benign lesions and skin cancers, as well as Mohs surgery. He was formerly director for the skin surgery service at his NHS base, University Hospital Birmingham.
In addition, Dr Rajpar provides aesthetic and cosmetic treatments including injection treatments and resurfacing. He specialises in creating harmony and balance to facial features with natural results. His intricate knowledge of facial anatomy, gained from carrying out several hundred facial surgeries per year, allows him to deliver aesthetic treatments in a safe and effective way.
His academic achievements include being awarded the prestigious gold medal from Birmingham University for being the highest performing student, along with several faculty prizes, scholarships and distinctions. His training included a period in New Zealand completing enhanced training in Mohs surgery and aesthetic dermatology.
He has authored a text book on skin cancer, several academic papers and a book chapter on aesthetic treatments. He has been a member of the executive board of the British Society for Dermatological Surgery and is currently on the Aesthetics Faculty Council of the Royal Society of Medicine.
He welcomes patients who are self funding or covered by private medical insurance (with preauthorisation), and is recognised by all the major insurance companies. A £50 deposit is required to secure a booking.
*****Kindly note that bookings are not final until Dr Rajpar's office has contacted you to verify your requirements and to ensure the time slot you have selected is still available. A £50 deposit is required to secure a booking. *****