Practices worked at
Dr. Sharda is a highly skilled laparoscopic surgeon, obstetrician and Gynae Cosmetologist working at Saudi German Hospital for last 5 years. She has also worked as Specialist Obs and Gynae at Medicare Hospital & Medical Centre. She has more than 16 years of experience. She did her MD Obs & Gynae from one of the best institute of India from Maulana Azad Medical College. She worked in one of the most reputed institute Lady Harding Medical College as Assistant Professor. She has been trained in laparoscopy surgery at KK Women & Children hospital of Singapore, Ger-many, World Laparoscopy centre and AIIMS New Delhi. She has acquired her expertise in Cosmet-ic Gynaecology by doing fellowship, postgraduate diploma accredited by American Aesthetic As-sociation & University of Greifswald Germany. She has published many papers in international in-dexed Gynae journals including her own innovative technique of Alternate sequential suture tight-ening technique in postpartum haemorrhage. Her area of interest includes High risk obstet-rics,Polycystic ovary syndrome, Advanced Laparoscopic surgery, management of complex Obs & Gynae cases and cosmetic Gynaecology
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
• Pregnancy complete care (Antenatal, Delivery, Postnatal) & management of very high risk com-plicated pregnancy.
• Prevention and management of Miscarriage.
• Episiotomy & Pelvic floor repair.
• Laparoscopic management with the cosmetic scar of ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cyst, endometrio-sis, infertility & Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
• Laparoscopy management with cosmetic scar for fibroid uterus (Myomectomy) & removal of the uterus (hysterectomy).
• Management of urinary incontinence by minimally invasive - TVTO
• Hysteroscopic management of endometrial polyp/fibroid/uterine septum.
• Management of menstrual disorders & sexually transmitted disease.
• Prevention (Vaccination), Screening and management of abnormal PAP smear (CIN) & cancer of the reproductive organs.
• Management of Peri & Postmenopausal disorders/Colposcopy/LLETZ/LEEP.
• Laparotomy (Open): All Major Obstetrics & Gynecological Procedure.
• Vaginal rejuvenation / Vaginoplasty / Vaginal Tightening
• Labiaplasty, Clitoral Hoodectomy,
• Treatment of Lesion / Wart, Laser Vaginal Bleaching / Vaginal Tightening.
• Treatment of Stretch Mark, Lax Abdomen, Abdominal Fat, Whitening / Depigmentation,
• Advance treatment by peels, Microdermabrasion, Laser, Needling Threading, Radio frequency ablation, Cautery.
High Risk Obstetric & Gynae Cases
- C-Section (Caesarean Section)
- Cancer Prevention and Screening
- Cervical Biopsy
- Coil Insertion
- Dilation and Curettage
- Endometrial Ablation
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Fibroid Surgery
- Laparoscopic (Key-Hole) Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Obstetrical Ultrasonography
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Pelviscopy (Pelvic Laparoscopy)
- Smear Test
- Transvaginal Scanning
- Tubal Ligation
- Tubal Surgery
- Uterine (Artery) Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Vaginal Tightening
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Cervical Cancer
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Contraceptive Advice
- Dysmenorrhoea (Period Pain)
- Early Pregnancy
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Endometrial Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Prolapse
- Female Sexuality Issues
- Gestational Diabetes
- Heavy Periods (Menorrhagia)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Irregular Periods
- Menstrual Irregularities
- Multiple (Twin) Birth
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Postmenopausal Bleeding
- Pregnancy Symptoms
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Uterine, Vaginal and Vulvar Disorders
- Vaginal Warts
- Vulval Cancer
- Yeast Infections
MD Obs & Gynae, Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi, India
• Clinical Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery, KK Women and Children Hospital, Singapore
• Diploma from Germany in Advance Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery
• Fellowship in minimal access surgery from World Laparoscopy Hospital, Delhi, India
• Certificate course (Merit) in Fetal Medicine from St Michael Hospital, Bristol, U.K
• Diploma in Chest & Tubercular Disease
• Masters Certified Course in Reproductive medicine & IVF, Homerton University,London,UK
• Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology ( American Aesthetic Association )
• Masters course on Aesthetic Gynaecology ( American Aesthetic Association )
• Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine ( University of Greifswald, Germany)
• Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology (Indian Institute of Aesthetic Medicine)
American Aesthetic Association