Dr. Samy is a highly experience Oral Surgeon & Periodontist specialising in tooth extractions and removal of wisdom teeth, the management of gum diseases and dental implants. He received his initial degree from Guy’s Hospital, London in 1997 with an additional honours degree in Anatomy & Cell Biology and then pursued a postgraduate Diploma in Dental Sedation at King’s Dental Institute, London. He also holds a Masters Degree in implant dentistry, in Restorative dentistry and completed a postgraduate MClinDent in Periodontology.
Dr. Samy was born in the United Kingdom to Middle Eastern parents and remains fluent in both English and Arabic. He practises General Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Periodontology between Dubai and the UK where he is the owner, founder and Director of two large healthcare organisations in London.
An impressively qualified surgeon, Dr. Samy is known for his compassionate and patient-centred approach to care, and is especially skilled in treating anxious patients. An excellent communicator, he enjoys teaching and has taught undergraduate and postgraduate students in London for many years. He continues to learn himself and is now a Masters in Law specialising in the legal aspects of dental practice.
Dr Samy is a passionate Liverpool football supporter, and always carefully co-ordinates his London visits to coincide with when Liverpool are playing so he can attend the matches.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Wisdom tooth surgery
- Tooth extractions
- Gum disease
- Sedation for anxious patients
- Surgery of impacted (wisdom) teeth
- Dental / oral implants
- Management of Oral Infections
- Surgical root canal treatments
- Removal & treatment of impacted teeth
- Gum diseases treatment & gum recession –
- Dental implants
- Facial pain including jaw joint problems
- Lumps, bumps, and ulcers in the mouth
- Biopsies of the mouth – Oral cancer detection
- BSc University of London 1995
- BDS University of London 1997
- MFDRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland 2001
- DipDSed University of London 2001
- MSc University of London 2004
- MClinDent University of London 2006
- MRDRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2006
- LLM Cardiff Law School 2013
- FDS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2014