Dr. Martini graduated with honors from the University of Ancona, Italy. He then received his Masters in Oral Implantology from University of Rome. Dr. Maurizio Martini has attended various courses to further develop his knowledge of oral and implant surgery, prosthetic and periodontology.
Over the past 10 years, he has exclusively dedicated his practices to Implantology with the particular focus on immediate loading. His passion towards dentistry continues and he keeps on learning new techniques and technologies particularly in 3D-Digital X-Ray, and Piezo Surgery.
Dr. Martini has significant experience in all areas of dentistry, specializing in dental implants, bone regeneration and with significant experience using the latest dental technologies to deliver same day dentistry
- Advanced Implant Surgery (by Prof Simion, one of the Pioneers of
- Periodontology (by Tonetti and Dr. Cortellini – Accomplished
- practitioners of GTR)
- Oral Surgery (by Clauser and Dr. Barone)
- Bone Regeneration and Bone Graft with 3D-Block Technic (by Dr.
- Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation (from New York College of
- Progress and innovations in sinus lift (by Dr. Stephen Wallace)
- New mini-invasive technic on sinus lift (by V.Bucci Sabatini)