Lydia Miller is a UK qualified Psychotherapist specialising in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Emotion Focused Therapy. After qualifying Lydia worked with a wide range of difficulties while working with the NHS using CBT and CFT. She has centred her practice around improving the wellbeing of her patients, by creating a supportive environment for them to break down their problems. She sees private patients at the Psychiatry and Therapy Centre.
Lydia gained her BSc in Psychology at Sheffield Hallam University and went on to gain her MSc in Psychology, specialising in CBT. After qualifying, Lydia treated a wide range of patients while working in the NHS, using CBT and Compassion Focussed Therapy (CFT) and Commitment therapy (ACT).
- Post Graduate Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, The University of Manchester, 2013 – 2014
- IAPT Supervisor Training, The University of Sheffield, 2013 – 2013
- Post Grad Certificate in Low Intensity Psychological Therapy, The University of Sheffield, 2011 – 2012
- Master of Science (MSc)Psychology, Sheffield Hallam University 2009 – 2010
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Criminology and Psychology, Sheffield Hallam University, 2006 – 2009