Dr. Lusine Kazaryan is a highly experienced Specialist in the fields of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Reproductive Medicine and Anti-Ageing Medicine.
She is a graduate of the leading Moscow State Medical University in Russia and has over 18 years of clinical experience in the field of Obstetrics & Gynecology, earning an M.D. and Ph.D. Dr. Kazaryan has specialised for more than 12 years in infertility management. She spent a decade at the Russia Family Planning and Reproductive Center in Moscow, and has since gained further experience at reputed institutes in Kuwait, Ajman, and Dubai.
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Minimal Access (invasive) surgeries (hysteroscopy)
- Infertility Management
- Reproductive medicine (including hormonal and metabolic disorders, Polycystic ovaries, menstrual disorders)
- Low & High-Risk Pregnancy Supervision and Management (including Recurrent miscarriage management)
- Obstetric ultrasounds and fetal screening
- Natural and Cesarean section deliveries
- Management of hormonal imbalances in the pubertal period up to menopausal period
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Screening and management of cervical diseases/ cancer (including colposcopy, LEEP)
- Breast diseases
- Family planning & counselling, contraception advice and IUCD insertion with follow up
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Pelvic pain
- Infections, urinary disturbances
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Management of perimenopausal period and prophylactic management of osteoporosis
Dr. Kazaryan is also an advocate of natural vaginal deliveries and has a special interest in reproductive management and endocrinology. She also promotes annual screenings and is focused on prevention and ensuring women’s well-being, as opposed to simply treating illness. She also handles Colposcopies and other cervical surgeries and is an expert in this field.