Dr. Hassan Abdul Aziz is a consultant surgeon at Clemenceau Medical Center, Dubai and is the director of the retina service at the department of ophthalmology at Clemenceau Medical Center, Dubai.
He received his American Board of Ophthalmology in 2016.
After graduating from medical school, Dr. Hassan Abdul Aziz completed his ophthalmology residency training at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami, Florida. Bascom Palmer has been ranked the number one eye hospital in the United States of America for over 16 years in a row. Next, he went to Cole Eye Institute at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, to complete a fellowship in ocular oncology. Afterwards, Dr. Abdul Aziz completed a fellowship in vitreoretinal diseases and ocular oncology at the USC Roski Eye Institute in Los Angeles, California. Subsequently, Dr. Abdul Aziz completed a surgical vitreoretinal fellowship at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada.
Dr. Abdul Aziz’s practice encompasses the evaluation and treatment of medical and surgical retinal diseases including retinal detachment, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vascular disorders and retinopathy of prematurity.
Moreover, Dr. Abdul Aziz is an ocular oncologist (eye cancer specialist) and is an expert in the treatment of uveal melanoma, retinoblastoma and tumors of the ocular surface.
In addition to completing his training in prominent institutions in North America, Dr. Abdul Aziz has over 40 peer-reviewed medical publications and has written 4 book chapters. He is an active member of multiple international ophthalmic societies including American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Retina Specialist, Vit-Buckle Society and International Society of Ocular Oncology.
- Eye Test
- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Amniotic Membrane Transplant
- Cataract Surgery
- Complex Cataract Surgery
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Implantable Contact Lens
- Intravitreal Injection
- Macular Haemorrhage
- Macular Hole
- Multifocal Intraocular Lens
- Retinal Detachment
- Vitreous Haemorrhage
- Eye Problems
- Eye Infection
- Branch Retinal Artery Occlusion (BRAO)
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Corneal Disease
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Problems
- Kaunas Medical University: Medical Degree
- Internship in Internal Medicine: Jackson Memorial Hospital – University of Miami
- Residency in Ophthalmology: Bascom Palmer Eye Institute – University of Miami
- Fellowship in Ocular Pathology: Bascom Palmer Eye Institute – University of Miami
- Fellowship in Ocular Oncology: Cole Eye Institute – Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Fellowship in Vitreoretinal surgery & Ocular Oncology: USC Roski Eye Institute – Keck School of Medicine
- Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Surgery: Department of Ophthalmology - University of British Columbia
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Dr Hassan is very competent ophthalmologist. He is specialized in retina diseases. I refer my pediatric patients to him even preterm babies who need a special follow up for retinopathy of prematurity.