Dr Bushra Kassouma is a clinical audiologist with vast experience gained in both Dubai and Syria.
She sees patients at the following locations:
- American Hospital Dubai
- American Hospital Al Barsha Clinic
- American Hospital Jumeirah Clinic
Dr Kassouma gained her BSc in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology from Amman Ahliyya University (Jordan) and received her Post-Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitative Audiology from Queen Margaret University (UK)
She is passionate about delivering holistic care to her patients and provides comprehensive hearing and tinnitus assessments. She also develops personalised treatment plans for individuals with hearing impairment and helps raise community awareness about hearing loss and the importance of early intervention. She is able to fit individuals with the appropriate technology and connect them with other health professionals so that they receive holistic management of their condition.
She offers the following services:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for pediatrics and adults (including electrophysiological testing)
- Tinnitus assessment and Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT)
- Hearing aid and cochlear implant fitting
- Individual Management Planning (IMP) for individuals with hearing impairments
- Hearing Screening - newborns and school-aged children
Dr Kassouma has previously worked as an audiologist at hearLIFE Clinic, UAE and as an audiologist and head of the hearing program at AAMAL Syrian Organization of the Disabled in Syria.