Best Vascular Surgery clinics in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 results
Financial Center Rd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates - 1.67 kilometers Financial Center Rd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates - 1.67 kilometers Vascular Surgery Dermatology Obstetrics & Gynaecology + 20 more Building 37 - 26th St - Umm Hurair 2Dubai Healthcare City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates - 3.73 kilometers Building 37 - 26th St - Umm Hurair 2Dubai Healthcare City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates - 3.73 kilometers Vascular Surgery Cardiothoracic Surgery Clinical Genetics + 29 more 7 A St, Amman St , Dubai - 8.51 kilometers 7 A St, Amman St , Dubai - 8.51 kilometers Vascular Surgery Anaesthetics Allergy Medicine + 30 more
What is Vascular Surgery?
Vascular surgery is a subspecialty in the diseases of the vascular system, in other words, the veins, arteries and lymphatic system. It manages diseases and conditions using therapy, minimally-invasive procedures, and surgical reconstructions, and has long been a pioneer in minimally invasive techniques.
Your veins and arteries send oxygen and nutrients to the body. When things go wrong, most of the time it involves treatment without surgery. Vascular surgeons specialise in every kind of vascular problem except those in the heart and brain, and they also advise on exercise, diet and medications to treat the issue. If surgery is required, a vascular surgeon will carry it out.
What procedures can you find at a Vascular Surgery clinic?
- Aortic aneurysm repair
- Arteriovenous fistula surgery
- Vein removal
- Vena cava reconstructions
- Vertebral artery reconstructions
- Arteriovenous malformation surgery
- Bypass surgery
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Renal artery angioplasty
- Renal artery bypass
- Renal artery endarterectomy
- Stenting to repair aneurysms
- Subfascial endoscopic perforator surgery
- Thoracic duct embolization
- Carotid angioplasty and stenting
- Carotid artery stenting
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Celiac artery bypass
- Coronary angioplasty and stents
- Endovascular reconstruction
- Endovenous laser therapy
- Ex vivo renal artery reconstructions
- Inferior vena cava (IVC) filter retrieval
- Inferior vena cava (IVC) placement
- Aortocaval fistula repair
- Aortoenteric fistula repair
- Laser ablation
- Mesenteric artery bypass
- Open vascular reconstruction
- Thoracic outlet decompression
- Vascular stents
What should you expect at a Vascular Surgery clinic?
A member of the vascular team will review your case notes, ask questions, and get you to run through your symptoms. They might examine you physically and may order tests and scans. Once they’re familiar with your problem and have studied all the information they’ll discuss and explain the steps they recommend you take next.