Dr Bhuvan Machani is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Fellowship in Sports and upper extremity from Manitoba (Canada) and Liverpool (UK), Wrightington (UK) and London (UK). He comes with more than 25 yeas of clinical experience and is an expert in the treatment of Shoulder, elbow and wrist and hand problems. Over the years, Dr. Bhuvan Machani has become a top notch and well-established orthopaedic surgeon with his advanced skill sets and in-depth clinical experience to manage all aspects of upper limb surgery. He has helped several celebrities presenting with sports and other injuries to maintain and bounce back to their pre injury levels following their successful treatments.
Dr Bhuvan Machani Completed his MBBS from India in 1993 and MRCS (UK) in 1999. In the year 2006 he qualified as MCh and FRCS in Trauma & Ortho and was awarded CCT from UK. He completed his fellowship training in sports and upper extremity from Canada, Liverpool, Wrightington centre of excellence and London.
Dr Bhuvan Machani had been associated with NHS and private hospitals in UK and his last assignment with NHS was 2008 to 2017 as the clinical Director/Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at City and Sandwell Hospital Birmingham. Prior to associating with Kings, he was practicing in UAE at Burjeel hospital as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon since 2017.
Dr Bhuvan Machani is active in Academics and Research and he has many publications in his credit. He is associated with Professional Associations including BOA ( British Orthopaedic Association) BESS (British Elbow and Shoulder Society) BSSH( British Society for Surgery of Hand )AAOS ( American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons)
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
• Arthroscopic shoulder surgery for Impingement, Rotator cuff tears, Stabilization, Ac joint and Biceps tendon problems
• Shoulder Replacement surgery including resurfacing, hemi, total or reverse
• Treatment for Tennis/golfers elbow, elbow arthroscopy, radial head/total elbow replacement, stiffness, arthritis, distal biceps
• Treatment of clavicle, shoulder, elbow, wrist, scaphoid and hand fractures
• Management of wrist problems including Keinbocks, wrist arthroscopy, scapho lunate and TFCC ligaments injuries, mal unions, rheumatoid surgery, partial or total wrist fusion
• Treatment for Carpal and cubital tunnel nerve compression, Dupuytren’s, trigger finger, arthritis of the wrist and hand.