Dr Ashok Kumar is a highly experienced and reputable Orthopedic Surgeon and Diplomat /Board Certified from American Academy of Regenerative Medicine with 20 years of experience in Orthopedics. He teaches and train the art of regenerative medicine as an invited speaker at local and international regenerative medicine conferences. Recently he published four articles; mechanism and stages of action of stem cell in osteoarthritis; review article on stem cell in COVID-19, review article on PRP in osteoarthrithis, editorial review article on PRP/Stem cells in osteoarthritis. He has many teaching videos of PRP/Stem cell on You Tube and Orthopaedics on Vu Medi.Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
He is chairman of education for American Academy of Regenerative Medicine -MENA region and International Regenerative expert for prestigious regenerative clinic. He has completed MS Orthopedics and subsequent specialized training from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS, Delhi), Exeter hip Centre U.K & Katharnein hospital, Germany.
He has worked as an Assistant professor of Orthopedics at AIIMS, Delhi; and as a Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon for 5 years at Saudi German Hospital & 4 years at Dubai Bone & Joint Centre (DBAJ), Dubai Health Care city. He has published more than 37 internationals indexed Orthopaedic papers and co-authored a book (2014) titled “Tips & Tricks in Total Hip & Knee Arthroplasty”. He has presented his work in various highly prestigious international Orthopedic Conferences (SICOT/Arab Health/IOACON/ESMOS) including the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeon (AAOS). Dr Kumar has been an international faculty for reputed AIIMS cadaveric arthroplasty course & update.
ULTRASOUND /IMAGE GUIDED REGENERATIVE PROCEDURES FOR ARTHRITIS, TENDINOSIS, MUSCLE/LIGAMENT /TENDON INJURIES, BACK/NECK/TAIL BONE PAIN
- PRP, Autologous Serum, Bone Marrow Concentrate (BMAC), Prolotherapy
- Stem Cells (Bone marrow derived mesenchymal and adipose tissue derived)
- Epidural/intradiscal/transforaminal / facet joint regenerative injection.
- Primary complex and revision Total hip (THR) & Knee replacement (TKR)
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP)/Prolotherapy for Osteoarthritis of knee/hip
- Surgical correction of joint deformity (high tibial osteotomy)
- Arthroscopic ACL reconstruction/meniscectomy/ankle arthroscopy
- Management of chronic tendinopathy (PRP/ shockwave/prolotherapy/repair)
- Management of benign (injection/curettage & BG) and malignant bone tumour (limb salvage)
- Management of back pain (transforminal / facet joint injection)/ neck pain/tail bone pain (Prolotherapy)
Stem Cells, Platelet Rich Plasma, GOLD-IC, Fat Stem Cell, Prolotherapy, Dextrose Therapy, Fat injection
Regenerative /Sports Medicine