Dr. Salwan Al Bayati is a dedicated dentist with over nine years’ experience in the dental field.
He is passionate about educating patients on the importance of oral hygiene alongside his practice and is committed to providing the best patient care through communication and high-quality service.
Dr. Al-Bayati has extensive experience in working with children, adolescents, and adults, as well as those who suffer from dental anxiety, making him highly experienced with nervous patients. He is a skilled team player who understands the importance of collaborative care for the best treatment outcomes for patients.
Dr. Salwan Al-Bayati is devoted to remaining up to date on the latest techniques to provide the highest level of patient care possible for his patients.
Dr Al-Bayati has extensive experience in his field including the following:
- GP dentist at Al-Madar Medical Center/ Ajman – UAE ( September 2019- September 2020 )
- Teacher assistant at Dijlah University, surgery department ( 2016 – 2018 ).
- GP dentist at Delta Clinic ( 2017 -2018 )
- Project manager assistant with Doctors Without Borders / France ( June 2015 to June 2016 ).
- Gp dentist at Cleopatra clinic ( 2014 – 2017 )
- Permanent resident dentist at Salah Aldin Hospital (2012 – 2014)
- Rotary dentist at Thiqar Hospital (2011-2012 )