If you’ve received a great piece of feedback from your patients, it makes sense to share feedback to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
Why does it matter to share patient feedback on Social Media?
At least 99% of people in Dubai use social media, and on average, they are spending over 2 and half hours on it daily. Social media acts as an important space for you to engage with your future patients.
When patients are information gathering to find the best clinics and medical specialists for them, social media plays as much as an important part as your website.
Emirati’s and people living in Dubai expect to be able to source information from any service using their mobile phone. Having an active Instagram and Facebook presence shows that you are available to address concerns they may have.
Your social media and website together act as your clinic’s virtual front of office.
Your social media behaves as the most important part of this as it offers a conversational space where past and future patients to interact with you.
By sharing verified patient feedback on Instagram or any other platform, you are introducing a level of transparency with the care you provide.
This allows future patients to be put at ease, as they will have an idea of what level of care they can expect to receive in your clinic and by displaying this information publicly on social media platforms, you will build trust with future patients.
It is important to never share any commentary that could be seen as defamatory. While Doctify will not host any defamatory reviews, your added captions and replies to comments can carry defamatory risk:
- Defamation in the UAE is a criminal offence, and if it occurs by social media or other electronic means, the penalties can be even more severe, especially if it pertains to family honour and social standing.
- Specialists should ensure they understand the risks making or posting any comments which may be defamatory or insulting. Be aware that comments against religion, public officials, or family honour and private lives, attract higher penalties.
How to share patient feedback on social media with Doctify
1: First, login to your Doctify Dashboard
2: Navigate to ‘Reviews’ Section
3: Find a review you like, and click which platform you’d like to share it to!
- Doctify will automatically generate a picture
4: Save the generated photo or email it to yourself
- Once you have the automatically generated photo saved to your device, log on to your chosen LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account
- Add a caption, tag @doctify or @doctify.ae and share your amazing feedback!